Log In needed 2017-18 Art Class Program & Portfolio for high school, University & CollegeReport Ad
* Over the course of 18 years, Michelle and Daniel Studio have helped tens of hundreds of students enter art programs ranging from Architecture to Industrial Design. The workshop itself maintains an around 8 per teacher ratio to enhance the student's experience. The teachers, having taught and helped many students in the past, have a great understanding as to what makes a good portfolio.
At the start of the workshop, the program will be focused on solidifying the student's fundamentals and increasing the student's knowledge on the techniques used in art. In the later stages, the program will be more flexible and geared towards the student's specific program and portfolio development. This also includes, but is not exclusive to portfolio reviews (drawings and art piece reviews for the contents of the art portfolios).
The starting curriculum for the workshop includes: life drawing (with live models), perspective drawing, marker rendering, and teachings of different art mediums. The latter part of the program, focusing on the student's portfolio and program's content, will be adapted towards each individual case.
Michelle Wong: Jewelry Design, Optical Design, Industrial Design, Interior Design
Daniel Leung: Graphic Design, Advertising, Illustration, Setting Design
Our guidance has helped students gain admission to schools such as: OCAD Fine Arts, OCAD Graphic Design, Ryerson Architecture, Seneca Fashion Design, Unionville High School Art Program, Waterloo Architecture, Waterloo Urban Design, York University Illustration, York University Graphic Design, and York University Film Making.
A private drawing class looking for volunteer models.
* Models, male and/or female,
* Must be of at least 21 years of age.
* They must be comfortable posing nude
* And have related experience within the field (posing and such).
* Send with your full body pictures front, side & back view with less coverage (swim suit, short pent or underwear). So we could be able to see your body shape / figure and muscle