ARE YOU AN ENERGETIC & A FUN-LOVING INDIVIDUAL?
THEN WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
Kids & Company is currently looking for an ECA/Kitchen Assistant for our Childcare Center in Downtown Toronto!
* Assists in all areas of implementation of enriched programs in accordance with curriculum objectives
* Assists children in activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, demonstrating the use of simple musical instruments and preparing crafts
* Meets emotional, social, physical and cognitive needs of each child in the classroom;
* Follows all centre policies as outlined in the Staff Policy Manual
* Assists in tasks to prepare and maintain the indoor and outdoor play areas for children's use
* Participates in lunch, diapering, bathroom and toilet training duties and promotes healthy and independent practices;
* Maintains clean and sanitary kitchen and storage facilities
* Assist in food preparation, soup checks, staff breaks and distributing snacks;
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Infant/Child C.P.R., First Aid and criminal check updated yearly
* Food Handler Certificate (an asset)
* Experience working with preschool children, infants and toddlers
* High standard of professionalism and enthusiasm
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
* The incumbent must be capable of lifting and/or pushing up to 45 pounds
WHY WORK FOR KIDS & COMPANY:
* We are Award Winners
* We Provide Opportunities for Career Advancement
* We Offer a Comprehensive Benefits Program to Full Time Employees
Kids & Company is committed to providing accommodations to persons with disabilities so that they may pursue employment opportunities in a similar way to other applicants. If you require accommodation as a job applicant, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-866-695-4326 ext. 2025.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO email@example.com
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|