Kids & Company is looking for an Amazing Kitchen Assistant to Join our Team in Oakville!
Start Date: ASAP
Job Status: Full time
Wage: Minimum + Benefits
* Does all the cooking, baking and food preparation for the daycare under the supervision of the head chef. Baking should be completed a day in advance if necessary;
* Responsible for preparing the food for field trips and school age programs;
* Responsible for preparing food for catering events at and associated with the child care center.
* Assist in kitchen operations including scheduled cleaning and sanitizing of appliances, counters, cupboards and drawers;
* Performs other related assignments as required.
* Current Food Handling Certificate
* Must have a current driver's license
* Experience in a daycare environment would be an asset
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to listen and respond appropriately to client, children and staff needs as well as communicate with tact and diplomacy
* High energy level with a strong work ethic
* Must have culinary skills and be able to use and operate common kitchen machines.
* Able to work safely around stoves and chemicals while having the endurance to spend many hours standing, walking and lifting heavy objects
TO APPLY: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||October 07, 2016|
|Expiry||November 06, 2016|