As a Manager - Soft Goods, you will manage the selling team to ensure that customer service standards are maintained and all product and sales goals are achieved.
What skills/experience make you a good fit?
- 2 years of progressive retail management experience with proven leadership ability
- Strong PC skills coupled with a basic AS400 operating knowledge
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency in dealing with business and staff needs
- Ability to think in a disciplined and logical manner and make decisions
- Highly sales and profit driven
- Strong customer service skills
- High standard of professionalism
What are the benefits?
- You'll be joining a team that enjoys what they do both inside and outside of work
- Receive competitive wages
- Enjoy a team environment, where everyone has a role to play
- Eligible to be enrolled in the company benefits plan after probational period
- Staff discounts
- Employee recognition program for top performers
- Be exposed to the latest and greatest sports fashion and
- Growth opportunities for those looking to build a rewarding career with us
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|