**Serious Inquiries Only Please**
AutoCheck & Modification/Repairs are printed out in paper, just did not see a need to pay for another report just to post it online. Buyer may see printed copies if they wish to buy the vehicle.
In very good conditions! Steal price considering modifications that have been made; new breaks, rotors, and shocks, new Jeep tires, brand new battery, installed fog lights and roof rack.
Other side notes:
* Leather seats
* Oil changed only a week ago
* A little bit of rust on INSIDE-BOTTOM of doors (Not visible from outside) and bottom metal bar (Which can easily be removed)
* COLLISION DAMAGE-FREE! (This vehicle has never been in an accident on/off the road; which means there are no dents, rips or scratches.)
* Check engine light and tire sensor light are both on but only because of the sensor itself that no longer works accurately. So as long as you get the Jeep checked and frequently check tires then you will be good to go!
**JEEP IS BEING SOLD AS IS! No safety and E-Test and buyer must pay for ownership transfer.**
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|
Want more information about this vehicle?
CARPROOF reports provide critical information about what has happened in a vehicle’s past, helping you buy a used car with confidence.
Get a CARPROOF report to find out:
- If the vehicle has any reported accidents
- If there’s money owing on the car
- If it’s currently reported stolen
- If it has unfixed safety recalls
- And more…
CARPROOF reports provide unbiased information about a vehicle's history, including reported damage, unfixed safety recalls, registration history, lien status and more. Getting the vehicle's history before you buy helps you drive away confident you found the right car at the right price.
CARPROOF has asked consumers which attributes they look for in a used car, and created four badges that make it clear whether a particular vehicle has these attributes.