$39,500 · BLOW OUT - 1999 Patch Master Model 200-36-trailer
1999 Patch Master Model 200-36-trailer
The heating panel is the exclusive Thermal Power 100%
Radiant "Luminous Wall".
- Has Controllability to soften existing asphalt by heating to proper rolling or tamping temperature.
- The heating unit is quickly & easily controlled, instant "ON"/
Instant "OFF", so firing time can be adjusted to correspond
to the environmental condition, the composition of the
asphalt being worked on and other variables.
- The "Luminous Wall" heating panel is fueled by LPG/CNG and has a BTU/hr. output adjustable from 20,000 to 60,000 BTU per square foot.
- The mounting has an overall side shift of 24" right/left, a tilt
range of 90 degrees horizontal to vertical.
Heated Asphalt Storage/Recycling Compartment
The heated asphalt storage compartment is capable of:
- Maintaining new permanent type asphalt loaded form a
plant at its normal effective working temperature.
- Overnight reheating of new permanent type asphalt that has been properly stockpiled.
- Recycling of good quality reclaimed asphalt, grinding (RAP) or chunks.
The engine to power the air blower is a 20 HP, 2-cylinder at 3,600 RPM electric start, 12 volt DC, 15 amp alternator system powered by LPG
124 gallon LPG equipped for liquid and vapor withdrawal.
Year - purchased this reconditioned in 2009
Never used it outside of a few demonstrations
There is less than 500 hours on it since new in 1999
PRICE - $39,500.00 - LIKE NEW (BARELY USED)
Call Dan @ 306-536-5742 (Regina SK)
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||November 21, 2017|
|Expiry||December 21, 2017|