Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, the programs are geared towards providing families with convenient, educational and entertaining experiences.
We are currently looking for permanent, full-time RECE Instructor for our pre-school classroom.
1. Provide a welcoming and supportive environment to children age 2 4 years old and their families
2. Plan and facilitate activities that stimulate childrens natural curiosity and support their individual skills and abilities
3. Create, plan and execute developmentally appropriate lesson plans for weekly classes
4. Work collaboratively within a team environment
5. Pick up children from local schools for after school classes
6. Assist with class maintenance, material preparation, set up and clean up
7. Plan and carry out activities that encourage problem solving
8. Establish and carry out a daily activity schedule that incorporates play-based learning/ activities
9. Use a range of teaching practices e.g. modelling, observing, questioning, demonstrating, and reinforcing different behaviours
10. Know and incorporate Elect and How Learning Happens within the curriculum
11. Use Elect to plan developmentally appropriate activities
12. Have a number of classroom management skills
1. RECE certification
2. 2 to 3 years experience working with children ages 0 to 7 years with a variety of abilities & skills.
3. Speaking a second language is an asset
4. 1 to 3 years experience teaching in toddler / preschool classroom
5. Current First Aid certification is required.
6. Current criminal record check (including vulnerable sector check) is required
7. Must be able to work weekdays
Go to Childcareadvantage.com - Create a profile - Upload a resume - Search for job listings in Toronto - Click on the posting - Click send a resume or message to apply!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|