COVID-19 policies and precautionsRead more
KitchenAid, W10581605, W10504417 Control Board, Repair
Refrigerator Control Board, W10581605, W10504417, W10316784B, KFIS29BB Control Board, Repair Service only,
Call Duke 416-261-6595
BRAMPTON, MISSISSAUGA, SCARBOROUGH, TORONTO, GTA
* Parts from our facility are meticulously analyzed and restored to full functionality - that's our promise.
* You can be assured that each part is:
- Fully tested to OEM standards
- Enhanced with latest technical upgrades whenever possible
This is a completely refurbished W10581605, W10504417 refrigerator control board that fits many different
Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, Bosch, and Thermador refrigerators that are experiencing problems
with the evaporator fan, condenser fan, and/or cooling fan. Problematic boards can also sometimes cause the
control board or refrigerator to beep.
NOTE: This control board core Repair service applies to the following conditions:
- The freezer does not enter into an automatic defrost mode
- The interior lights turn off 3 seconds after powering on the refrigerator with the doors open
- You have been informed by another company that you have a faulty microprocessor
- There has been a prior repair attempt on the circuit board
1. Your board has never been repaired or never been replaced any parts or missing parts
2. Burnt, cracked, liquid spill or damage from an attempted repair is not an acceptable condition for repairing
3. If your board has been repaired or replaced parts, it may increase the extra bill up to $35.
4. Shipping and Pickup Must be done by customer. For Shipping information please talk to Sales,
- Call in advance for Pickup in store.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||December 21, 2019|
|Renewed||October 04, 2020|
|Expiry||November 03, 2020|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|