You Will Learn:
1. How to identify and express your difficult emotions in healthy ways, for example, fear, anger, guilt, sadness, emptiness, low self-worth, and despair.
2. How to listen empathically to others' needs and be assertive in communicating your own needs, feelings, and thoughts.
3. How to give and receive negative feedback or criticism respectfully.
4. How to identify and help anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts.
5. How to solve problems and make decisions.
6. How to identify and positively understand different influences on your life, for example, relationships with parents and peers.
7. How to feel OK again after a loss or breakup.
8. How to identify and distinguish healthy from unhealthy thinking.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|